Our first 1v1 league begins on May 1st. We won’t track player stats for this tournament, only wins & losses will be tracked. Here are the details:
- Every player will play a total of 4 games against everyone else. 2 home games & 2 away games. Home team selects the stadium.
- The 1v1 league will run concurrently with our tournaments.
- A game consists of one 5 minute game.
- There is no schedule. Players will arrange their own games. However, players can play only 2 games against an opponent until we reach the midway point of the season.
- Game scores will be posted in the 1v1 discord channel. Any comments or disputes regarding the games can be posted in the tournament channel.
- Players must sign up by June 30th.
- The player with the most wins at the end of the season is the winner. If there’s a tie, there will be a best of 3 playoff to determine the winner.